Last updated: 1st Jan 2012
Gone are the days when we were training broad-backed cats to deliver our games to you. Now we have fulfilment and distribution covering most of Europe and the US. Here's how it works:
- You order online, direct from us, TerrorBull Games.
- You'll receive an auto-confirmation email from us, containing your Order ID.
- You'll also get an auto-confirmation email from Sage, our payment partner.
- Our fulfilment company receives details of your order once a day.
- UK, European, US & Canadian orders are processed every working day at 2pm.
- You receive the game(s), get all excited and then phone your friends to arrange a session.
Carrier Delivery Times
- War on Terror is delivered via a signed for service in the UK. War on Terror is delivered by Royal Mail in Europe. Crunch should fit through the letterbox.
- Please provide a daytime delivery address and a contact telephone number.
- If delivering to a commercial address, don't forget your company name.
These times can vary for remoter parts of Europe and the States.
|UK||Varies||2-5 working days|
|Canada & Alaska||UPS||1-3 weeks|
|Europe (War on Terror)||Varies||3-7 working days|
|Europe (Crunch only)||Royal Mail||14 working days|
|Elsewhere||FedEx Air||2-3 weeks|
Questions about your order
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us, quoting your order ID.
Please note: While our fulfilment and distribution partners are the pinnacle of professionalism, we work to a more (how to put this delicately) ad hoc model. You should know that when you contact us, we - that is, the game inventor and the illustrator - are the people who read and respond to your email. We care deeply about what we do and we're grateful for each order we receive. However, this isn't our full-time job and to make things more difficult, we're genetically predisposed to passing out in gutters in Paris. We'll do our best to respond in a timely manner, but if you don't get a response immediately, please call an ambulance, rather than getting angry. Thanks.
You are entitled to a full refund right up to the moment of dispatch. Please contact us, quoting your order ID. If your game has already been sent to you and you want a refund, you may do so within 14 days, but you must bear the cost of returning it to us. The game must be unopened and as good as new.
We package our games really well, but very occasional they can get damaged in transit. If you notice damage to the outside box please make sure it's noted when you sign, that way we can replace or refund your item quickly. If you discover the damage after you've signed for it, we can't guarantee a replacement or refund. However, if you take photos and get in touch we'll contact the carrier and see what we can do.