We accept the following:
Postage discounts for bulk orders. For delivery times and other information, please see our delivery information page.
War on Terror, the boardgame (Ed. 1)
- War on Terror overview:
- 2 to 6 players
- 120+ minutes
- 15+ yrs
War on Terror, the boardgame (Ed. 2)
- War on Terror overview:
- 3 to 6 players
- 120+ minutes
- 15+ yrs
- Edition 2 - Launched December 2010
- Now includes "Indigenous Terrorists", "Holy Nuclear Armageddon" and "God"
- Updated with tonnes of new artwork, tuned-up rules and some juicy new cards
- Described as "Genius satire" by Amnesty International
- But branded "criminal" by the police and "sick" by the tabloids
- Resides in the permanent collections of the Imperial War Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, The Bodleian Library, amongst others
Crunch - the game for utter bankers
- Crunch overview:
- 2 to 4 players
- 45+ minutes
- 12+ yrs
- Licenced in 5 languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian and Estonian
- Gameplay actually involves a functioning model of fractional reserve banking (more fun than it sounds)
- Gameplay also contains the collapse of Capitalism (again, more fun than it sounds)
- The New York Times compared Crunch to the birth of Monopoly in the Great Depression
- Lost your EVIL balaclava?
- Want to start an EVIL revolutionary army?
- Or simply want to force your baby / pet / loved one to wear the balaclava, take photos and then send them to your friends for a cheap laugh?
- One size fits all.
- Colour: Black.
- "The 'Evil' balaclava has achieved cult status" - BBC
Secret Message Pad
- After several thousand requests, you can now buy replacement Secret Message Pads for your copy of War on Terror, the boardgame
- Useful for setting up secret alliances, backstabbing and general warmongering. Not only in the game, but in real life too!
- 50 leaf A5 secret message pad.
- "When those in power lie, the most subversive thing you can do is tell the truth."
We have a shop on CafePress that allows you to order custom t-shirts and other products using a number of our designs. They're shipped from the US and priced in dollars. This is a third-party service and so we really don't have any control over quality etc. but we own a few of these t-shirts ourselves and wear them mightily proudly.
- Some of our T-Shirts over at CafePress.com
- "Don't Panic" T-shirt Inspired by the flaming TV that adorns the front of the War on Terror box, this t-shirt should instill calm and acceptence on not just the wearer, but also whomsoever glances upon it.
- "Peace Process" T-shirt There's a crucial difference between a dove of peace and a dove at peace. All too often, the former turns into the latter. What better way to celebrate the failings of peace efforts all over the world, than by proudly displaying how rubbish doves are on your chest?
- "EVIL" T-shirt Now you don't have to limit the display of your EVIL allegances to headgear only. We have an enormous array of tat and trinkets with the notorious 'EVIL' stamp. Guaranteed to get you held up at airport security.
Books & Inspiration
People often ask us what makes us tick, so we've just started an Amazon shop showing our best and most influential reads across a number of subject areas from "game design" to "philosophy". All these books are fantastic sources of inspiration and generally well worthwhile reading no matter what you're into. Plus every book you buy via our shop gives us valuable pennies in commission that we promise to use only for purposes of world domination.
- Some of the books that have inspired us, available from Amazon.co.uk
- Irrationality By Stuart Sutherland Irrational beliefs and behaviour are virtually universal. This title draws on research to examine why we are irrational, the different types of irrationality, the damage it does us, and the possible cures.
- Prisoner's Dilemma: John Von Neumann, Game Theory and the Puzzle of the Bomb By William Poundstone A presentation of the prisoner's and other dilemmas, as well as some basic components of game theory. It also provides insight into the life and times of John von Neumann.
- Newspeak in the 21st Century By David Edwards, David Cromwell Based on Chomsky's Propaganda Model of the media, Media Lens show how the corporate media tend to serve and further the agendas of the interests of dominant, elite groups in the society.
- Philosophy in a Time of Terror: Dialogues with Jurgen Habermas and Jacques Derrida By G Borradori Unlike conflicts such as World Wars, or the more vaguely defined Cold War, this is a war where there the front-line can be anywhere and nowhere, where the enemies can be anyone and no one.
- Villa And Zapata: A Biography of the Mexican Revolution By Frank McLynn The Mexican Revolution (1910-19) was the first seismic social convulsion of the twentieth century. This is a dual biography of the two greatest rebel leaders Francisco (Pancho) Villa and Emiliano Zapata