Crunch: the game for utter bankers
- Crunch overview:
- "Fat cat bankers in a race to the bottom and a sweet retirement"
- 2 to 4 players
- 45+ minutes
- 12+ yrs
Sorry, but Crunch is sold out and out-of-print.
Crunch is a card game for 2 to 4 players that allows you to experience the upside of down. Placed in the role of a global banking CEO, you are pitted not just against the other players, but against your own bank too.
- Licenced in 5 languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian and Estonian
- Gameplay actually involves a functioning model of fractional reserve banking (more fun than it sounds)
- Gameplay also contains the collapse of Capitalism (again, more fun than it sounds)
- The New York Times compared Crunch to the birth of Monopoly in the Great Depression
- Read more on www.crunchthecardgame.com
The Crunch is here! Our financial foundations are crumbling, while our nation's cherished traditions of greed, profit and exploitation are deeply threatened.
As the CEO of a global bank, it is your personal responsibility to do whatever it takes to ensure a comfortable retirement. Call in government bailouts, award yourself bonuses and - when non one's looking - embezzle as much as you can, before it all comes crashing down around you.
63 Asset/Action Cards, 34 Event Cards, 15 Trust/Government Bailout Cards and 15 Workforce Cards, 1 Rules of the Game
Some cards from the game
You can view all our videos on our YouTube channel.
Scott Nicholson loves Crunch
Where to Crunch, the game for utter bankers
Sorry, Crunch is now completely sold out and out of print!