Crunch: the game for utter bankers
- Crunch overview:
- "Fat cat bankers in a race to the bottom and a sweet retirement"
- 2 to 4 players
- 45+ minutes
- 12+ yrs
Crunch is completely sold out!
Sorry, we don't have plans to reprint at the moment
Crunch is a card game for 2 to 4 players that allows you to experience the upside of down. Placed in the role of a global banking CEO, you are pitted not just against the other players, but against your own bank too.
- Licenced in 5 languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian and Estonian
- Gameplay actually involves a functioning model of fractional reserve banking (more fun than it sounds)
- Gameplay also contains the collapse of Capitalism (again, more fun than it sounds)
- The New York Times compared Crunch to the birth of Monopoly in the Great Depression
- Read more on www.crunchthecardgame.com
The Crunch is here! Our financial foundations are crumbling, while our nation's cherished traditions of greed, profit and exploitation are deeply threatened.
As the CEO of a global bank, it is your personal responsibility to do whatever it takes to ensure a comfortable retirement. Call in government bailouts, award yourself bonuses and - when non one's looking - embezzle as much as you can, before it all comes crashing down around you.
63 Asset/Action Cards, 34 Event Cards, 15 Trust/Government Bailout Cards and 15 Workforce Cards, 1 Rules of the Game
Some cards from the game
Just a small sample of the deviousness that this game demands. From left to right: Bonus Time, Outsourcing Overseas, Too Big To Fail, Rebrand.
A man endowed with a most resplendent beard explains much better than we can how to play Crunch on "Board games with Scott":