We are focussed on designing and publishing political and satirical traditional, tabletop games - board games, card games and other group or social games. However, we have recently ventured into digital and mobile games and we also regularly produce free, printable games.
- Political board games, card games and traditional games
- The Hen Commandments A chicken-based, religion-building party game for 3-8 players.
- War on Terror, the boardgame A test of both nerve and morals. A darkly revelatory board game for 3-6 players.
- Crunch, the game for utter bankers An unscrupulous and nasty card game for 2-4 players inspired by the financial crisis of 2008.
- Political computer games and political apps
- War on Terror, the application War on Terror for the iPhone. Single player right now with multiplayer to follow.
- Pandora's Box A downloadable game about exploring dynamic realities. Cryptic and disconcerting. FREE!
- Ewe of the Falklands A downloadable game where you are a pacifist sheep trying to stop the Falklands War. FREE!
- Free, printable political games
- Our Sonovabitch Sell weapons to your favourite dictator. A quick printable game for 2 players. FREE!
- Metakettle A game about being kettled for when you're being kettled. A game for 20+ players. FREE!
- Deepsea Desperation A special commission for Greenpeace about the follies of deepwater drilling. FREE!
- Zombie Apocalypse Trash your house and grope people in the dark at the same time. Fun for 8+ players. FREE!
- Mosqopoly Terrorist mosque builders are trying to lower NYC ground rent. Bigoted fun for 2 players. FREE!
- Bullshit Plug BP's PR machine is leaking bullshit at an uncontrollable rate. 2 players battle to plug it. FREE!