Who Are We?
TerrorBull Games grapples with the nasty things in life through games that are both thought-provoking and fun.
From the About Us page: We blend politics, psychology, dark humour and a healthy dose of irreverence to make games that involve on both the superficial and the most profound levels. Our game mechanics are translations of real world behaviours and motives, which makes them ideal for people who 'don't normally play board games' ...
From the Manifesto: Why games? They are fun, interactive and powerfully educational. Our aims can be boiled down to these two things: We want our games to have the power to change how you think. And we want you to have the power to change the game ...
I've been torn about what to do tomorrow. My best bet seems to be to meekly vote Lib Dems (2nd in my constituency) to try and prevent the Tories getting one more seat and further dismantling the NHS (and whatever's left of public and social services). Continue reading Why I'm spoiling my ballot paper ...
- Some of our games
- The Hen Commandments
- The Hen Commandments overview:
- "She lays the law, you make the rules"
- 3 to 8 players
- 45 minutes
- 15+ yrs
- War on Terror, the boardgame
- War on Terror overview:
- "Fight the terrorists, fund the terrorists, be the terrorists"
- 3 to 6 players
- 120+ minutes
- 15+ yrs
- Crunch, the game for utter bankers
- Crunch overview:
- "Fat cat bankers in a race to the bottom and a sweet retirement"
- 2 to 4 players
- 45+ minutes
- 12+ yrs
- Metakettle overview:
- "A game about being kettled for when you're being kettled"
- 20+ players
- Maybe hours
- 6+ yrs